Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The results are in!

OK! CALM DOWN! I know I've been slacking at updating you all since I had the ultrasound. But like with four kids and 3 under 3 is crazy at times. And I've been sick. Apparently my body didn't get the "Mommies don't get sick" memo this season. But I'm feeling better! And Holding food down better again. God does it feel good to eat!

Now I know you are all waiting.... so here we go. I started the day with my favorite game of 'How fast can you get a three year old, two nine month olds and a momma ready and out the door' and the answer is 10 you can get it done in 10 minutes. Or well I can. Yeah I'm that good. And make it to the appointment only 5 minutes late. Score 1 for me! Short wait and we get back to the ultrasound room, get up on the table. It was a really short lived appointment honestly. But there was ONE and only one little baby in there.


Baby R looks like a heart... And I think its fitting... cause this little tiny baby is surrounded by so much love already! Baby R is doing well. Had a very healthy heart rate of 171 bpm and should be arriving around April 29, 2013!

Momma C and Daddy C have seen baby R and are all excited about their new bundle! Now we're 9 weeks and 1 day in and I still can't eat red meats but I am holding down lighter meals and chicken stays down pretty well. Still really sleepy, but I know that will pass.

Over all baby R is growing and doing well... this momma is doing well, just have to kick the rest of this sickness. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment